What is the correct spelling for GLUTES?
This word (Glutes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GLUTES
- gates Why should we wait till the park gates are open?
- glued And, on the other hand, loose sand is glued into a hard building-stone.
- glut Is it any less passion because it refuses sometimes to glut itself, and dares to go hungry all its days instead; any less passion because it chooses to burn up its own heart in an agony of its own consuming fire?
- gluten Far the most valuable and important of all is wheat flour, because this grain contains, as we have seen, not only starch, but a considerable amount of vegetable "meat," or gluten , which is easily digested in the stomach.
- guts She admired his guts and his willingness to stick to his dream, no matter the degradation of his life in the meantime.
- Bluets We thought it was kind of strange to go to drive in the rain, but it wasn't really raining hard, so we stopped where the Cathedral Close is now and picked bluets and violets.
- Glades However, at this moment Lionel suddenly discovered that this leisurely stroll was likely to make them late in getting to the theatre; so that perforce they had to leave these peaceful glades of the Green Park and get into Piccadilly, where they jumped into a hansom-cab and were rapidly whirled away eastward.
- Glues No doubt it is really a case of degeneration from the acquirement of fixed habits, just as when a lively young crustacean larva gives up its free independent life and glues its head to a stone-what happens?
- gloats She gloats over my hardships and makes a point of flaunting her good luck in my face, and is eternally telling me of her chances to get married.
- gluts And now I wander in the woods When summer gluts the golden bees, Or in autumnal solitudes Arise the leopard-coloured trees; Or when along the wintry strands The cormorants shiver on their rocks; I wander on, and wave my hands, And sing, and shake my heavy locks.
- flutes Round about him, fair Bacchantes, Bearing cymbals, flutes , and thyrses, Wild from Naxian groves, or Zante's Vineyards, sing delirious verses.
- glitters Well, my boy, tell your schoolfellows that 'all that glitters is not gold,' as they may have heard; but tell them, too, that very often things that do not glitter may be gold.
- glides Silently as a black shadow he glides away, if he has detected your approach from a distance.
- lutes And now men appeared, grave and reverend in appearance, bearing lutes in their hands.
- clues "You see," explained Straithwaite, coming back in time to catch the drift of his wife's words, "except to a personal friend like yourself, it is quite impossible to submit these clues .
66 words made from the letters GLUTES
4 letter words made from GLUTES:eglu, gelt, gelu, gesu, gets, geul, glue, glut, guse, gust, gute, guts, legs, lest, lets, leus, luge, lugs, lust, lute, setu, slue, slug, slut, suel, suet, suge, sule, sutl, tegu, tuel, tues, tugs, uges, ugle.
3 letter words made from GLUTES:est, gel, get, gut, leg, let, leu, lug, set, sle, sue, teg, tug, ult, use, ute.
5 letter words made from GLUTES:gelts, glute, gluts, guest, gusle, guste, gutes, luges, lutes, sluge, sutle, tegus, tsuge, tules, tulse.