What is the correct spelling for GLVOE?
This word (Glvoe) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GLVOE
- calve "Our poor Jeanne; it's the day she ought to calve , and to think that I shall not be near her! If you saw that cow, sir--"
- clive Dunn agreed and asked one or two more questions about the details of the accident to old Mr. Clive , in which he seemed very interested.
- clove Alan spoke again; and the curt, stern, incisive accents clove the still night-air like points of steel.
- clover It had almost the appearance of a handful of grass torn from the golden meadows with a clover -flower as its head.
- give I give them all to you.
- glee When the glee -club manager got cold feet over the poor prospects, Keg backed a trip himself-and I hate to say how much he cleared from it.
- globe In 1824 he became editor of the Globe .
- glove About how that glove happened to be on the floor.
- gloved For never before had she touched or suffered a touch from a man, even a gloved greeting, that had not in some measure subtly repelled her, nor, for that matter, a caress from a woman without a reaction of faint discomfort.
- gloves The tutor, who wore no gloves , was a little longer.
- glow It was a bright red glow .
- glue "I'll just glue them together," said the boy.
- grove Do you know of a man called Grove ?
- Gave He gave me no answer, and went out.
- Glover Jepson and his brother were cunning rogues; Glover had escaped once or twice already, and Curtis realized that the chances were in favor of his returning after a fruitless ride.