What is the correct spelling for GLWO?
This word (Glwo) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GLWO
- glad Patting goodbye, doubtless they told the lad He'd always show the Hun a brave man's face; Father would sooner him dead than in disgrace, -- Was proud to see him going, aye, and glad. – S. I. W. by Wilfred Owen
- glee Of many things which never troubled me-- Of feet still bustling round with busy glee, – Guilt and Sorrow by William Wordsworth
- glen Over mountain and meadow and glen And I like it so well, that for all I can tell I may never come down again I may never come down to earth again. – Ten Minutes Ago by brandy
- gloom Then she walked overhere and she picked up her things Then left me alone in the gloom Overhere's where I cried did you know I'd died Right here in this very same room. – In This Very Same Room by Waylon Jennings
- glow Just a flame, that's lost its glow But i don't them of the nights i cried without you I say just "someone i used to know" – Just Someone I Used To Know by Dolly Parton
- glue Over me and over you, stuck together with God's glue It's going to get stickier too – Staring at the Sun by U2
- glut You have indeed said that there may be a glut of commodities in the foreign market.