What is the correct spelling for GLYDER?
This word (Glyder) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GLYDER
- alder After tying up to an oar, he very courteously undertook to pilot me to the town through the half-overflowed willow and alder flats.
- calder "Have-have you heard from Miss Brown lately?" he was just beginning, when Calder , who had been looking steadily at Nettie, burst out:
- elder Her aunt leaned upon her; and Hugh had always been more of a younger than an elder brother.
- gilder Be careful, Miss Gilder !
- girder A rope was attached to a girder with the other end tied in a noose around his neck.
- glad I'm very glad to hear it!
- glade But the glorious sun rose warm and bright, and in a hidden glade of the forest they dried their clothes, rested, and refreshed themselves.
- glide The friendship and respect I bore her family made the idea of seduction out of the question, but as I grew more and more in love with her, and had no thoughts of marriage, I should have been puzzled to say at what end I was aiming, so I let myself glide along the stream without thinking where I was going.
- guilder The consequent heavy fall in the exchange led to an agitation which resulted in the enactment of the law of 6th June 1875, which opened the Mint to the public for the coining of golden 10-guilder pieces of .
- Clyde Have you forgotten my telling you how, last year, some Scotch engineer tried to move boats by steam, on the Forth and Clyde canal?
- colder It should never be forgotten that British Columbia has a climate like that of England, where, on the Coast, it is never colder than here, and where there is rain instead of snow in winter.
44 words made from the letters GLYDER
4 letter words made from GLYDER:degr, dery, dreg, drey, drye, dyer, dyle, edgy, edry, egly, gdel, gedr, geld, grey, gyel, gyre, lery, lger, lyde, lyre, rely, ryle, yder, yeld.
5 letter words made from GLYDER:derly, glyde, gyeld, gyred, lyder, redly.
3 letter words made from GLYDER:dle, dre, dry, dye, eld, erg, gel, led, leg, ler, ley, lye, red, rye.