What is the correct spelling for GLYMPS?
This word (Glymps) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GLYMPS
- glimpse I caught a glimpse of the Skipper's face as he passed me, on his return.
- olympus In the Divine Comedy of Lucian, as it may be called, Mithra, even when he is admitted to Olympus , cannot speak in Greek.
- Clumps An emaciated dog with clumps of fur falling out had a greater chance of being made into a pet.
- clamps In the event of the clamps slipping there would be no chance of his hand or arm being caught in the jaws.
- lamps We shoved the lamps up on the sherpoles-two on each side.
- slumps He slumps into a chair, and that pitiful, hunted look settles in his eyes.
- limps "Peets moves off a heap haughty, an' Coyote limps after him.
- LUMPS And you and your chumps are gonna get your lumps I got the goose that laid the golden egg you got goose bumps – We Are the Knuckleheads by bloodhound gang
- plumps I was struck all of a heap, and plumps down on the little wall, and all but tumbles head over heels backwards, And he starts shrieking, in a sort of a kind of English, and in such a voice as I'd never heard the like,-it was like a rusty steam engine.