What is the correct spelling for GMO?
Common incorrect suggestions for the misspelling "gmo" include "geo" or "gom". However, the correct suggestions for this abbreviation include "GMO" or "Genetically Modified Organism". These terms are crucial in conversations about food safety, agricultural practices and the impact of genetic engineering on our society.
Correct spellings for GMO
- GAO The GAO is responsible for auditing and evaluating the fiscal performance of the U.S. government.
- GEO GEO is an abbreviation for the geography subject.
- gm GM is an abbreviation for General Motors, an American multinational corporation which designs, manufactures, markets, and distributes vehicles and vehicle parts.
- gmt The scheduled maintenance will take place at 2:00 PM GMT.
- go I can't go to the party because I have too much homework to do.
- GPO The GPO is responsible for managing the printing and distribution of government documents.
- hmo I had to choose a new doctor within the network of my HMO.
- imo IMO, this is the best option for our project.
- mo I'm at the mo, trying to get my life back on track