What is the correct spelling for GNOWING?
This word (Gnowing) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GNOWING
- bowing Mr. Shinner was bowing before him.
- growing But I tell you this, you are growing old.
- knowing And knowing that I hate you, you want me?
- owing The horses are in bad shape, owing to poor feeding and hard use, but there's big come-out in 'em.
- rowing The latter sculler used to admit, so we always understood, that the London Rowing Club sculler was the only man he had seen whom he did not feel confident of being able to beat.
- Gnawing In a few minutes only three hungry animals remained, gnawing at the bones of the white wolves and some of their own nearer relatives whom I had shot.
- Lowing So on throughout the day until evening came, and you knew that soon after the cows had gone lowing through the village, and the ducks had taken their way to bed in a long uneven line, that perfect silence would follow, deep and undisturbed.
- Mowing They would not do the mowing for you for twenty rubles, but they would do it for six liters of brandy, notwithstanding the fact that with twenty rubles they can buy eight times as much.
- Nosing I was upon the point of shrieking, when something cold and friendly touched my hand: Boris was nosing me.
- Noting And the fun of it-to an old woodsman-is in noting how like a lot of school children they all act about the fire.
- Towing We went by train to Albany, where we took deck passage on a towing steamer for New York.
- Vowing Still, as he was an amiable and capable person, Courthope fell in with his suggestion, inwardly vowing that soon of some domain, if not of this one, Madge should again be queen.
52 words made from the letters GNOWING
3 letter words made from GNOWING:gig, gin, igg, inn, ion, iwo, nig, nnw, nog, now, own, wig, win, wog, won.
4 letter words made from GNOWING:gign, gigo, gion, gogi, gong, gonn, gown, gwon, iggo, igno, igon, iong, iwon, ngog, ngoi, ngon, nigg, ning, nogg, nong, nown, ogin, onni, wing.
5 letter words made from GNOWING:gigon, going, gonin, gowin, ngong, ngoni, nigon, nowin, oggin, oning, owing, wingo, wongi.