What is the correct spelling for GOA?
This word (Goa) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for GOA
- ga We remained here over the next day, and the next morning set fire to all the buildings containing army stores, and taking up our march for Macon, Ga.
- go And when do you go, Le?
- goa Like a flash the old lines came back in his forehead; he went to the case and opening the glass doors, carefully took down a small, silver sheath, the work of some artist of Goa, wherein the influence of both India and Europe showed in the execution.
- goad But everyone else upbraided Pompey for being reluctant to fight, and tried to goad him on by such nicknames as Agamemnon, and king of kings, as if he were in no hurry to lay down his sovereign authority, but was pleased to see so many commanders attending on him, and paying their attendance at his tent.
- goal At daybreak he saw the great pine that stood up on the horizon, and he knew that he was within sight of his goal, and, in consequence, he and his men felt good.
- goat From far off she could hear the tinkle of a goat bell, and the occasional short bark of a sheep dog.