What is the correct spelling for GOIAL?
This word (Goial) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GOIAL
- coal In it coal -passing, standing watch in a blizzard, and washing down decks, cold and unsympathetic, held no part. Are the men now in control Buying or killing off their government In a market black as coal – Drugs Mean War by Jackopierce
- coil Now let's arrange a battery and switch so that we can send a current through the part of the coil between a and b.
- cola On the beach David Gidge already waited, and, as the lads transferred their few effects to the boat that had brought him ashore, he climbed stiffly into the cart which Cola was to guide back over the way it had just come.
- gael He spoke Latin and Greek, and held views on the teaching of these tongues that seemed more eccentric in his time than they do now. He declared that the linguistic achievement of which he was proudest was his mastery, such as it was, of the language of the Gael .
- gaily In the second sat Arsinoe, looking gaily about her, and so fresh and pretty that the Roman's easily-stirred pulses beat more rapidly.
- gal An' don't you worry none about that gal .
- gala We have prepared a big gala performance at La Monnaie, to raise money for all those poor Belgian sufferers.
- gale How had he succeeded, in this fierce gale , in kindling the torch so soon into a powerful flame?
- gall Of all things to do, we should certainly not tell Gall , who is an old woman and a great chatterbox.
- gaul 2. To Gaul , or France, where it overlaid or was engrafted on languages of the Celtic stock.
- Gail Run along, granted Gail .