What is the correct spelling for GOIMG?
This word (Goimg) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for GOIMG
- a great degree
- am good for
- cog She meant to speak in an undertone, but her piping voice slipped a cog and Henley heard her say: "They didn't run off; he's back!
- gamin Had Edward Muldoon, Boy Scout, won over Sparrer Muldoon, street gamin, only to lose in the end?
- gamy This process makes the flesh firmer if the days continue cool, but if the weather turns mild as the fish are hanging they acquire both a flavour and a smell exceedingly gamy.
- GIMME Gimme dat dress dere on de bed.
- gnomic They were not philosophers, for they spoke the language of feeling; but the civilization of which they were the strongest outcome was already tinged with influences derived from early philosophy- especially from the gnomic wisdom of the sixth century and from the spirit of theosophic speculation, which in Aeschylus goes far even to recast mythology.
- Gog How could they ever again declare, with the faintest scrap of confidence, that Gog and Magog represented any particular pair of princes or potentates if I deliberately anticipate them by walking off with both labels and coolly attaching them to my two poplar-trees?
- grieg He and Edvard Grieg called at her house, and he wrote in his diary: "This evening is counted among the most agreeable recollections of my sojourn in Berlin.
- guam By an arrangement between the general government and the states, a colony could be established, say in the Island of Guam, where escape would be impossible, and where, under military guard, convicts could be made to earn their own living.
- gum Greene rallied his army at the pass of Sanders' creek, six miles from Camden, and soon after occupied the position Gates had intended to take, at Gum swamp.
- jig An old woman danced a jig to the pipes, holding her skirt above her skinny legs.