What is the correct spelling for GOINGI?
This word (Goingi) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for GOINGI
- cooing It was a baby's cooing chuckle that arrested the little brown shoes upon the verge of a deep sand hollow.
- gain He managed to gain his feet, and that was all.
- gin Lucy inwardly had been disgusted by the gin and water, knowing nothing of its history.
- ginger He was sharing a bedroom with Ginger Dick and Peter Russet at the time, and early one morning he woke up groaning with a chill or something which he couldn't account for, but which Ginger thought might ha' been partly caused through 'im sleeping in the fireplace.
- going So Katrina is not going to Portugallia?
- gone She has not gone Calne way.
- goner There's some chance for a murderer in Alaska, but a thief's a goner.
- gong There goes that hateful gong again.