What is the correct spelling for GOIVE?
This word (Goive) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GOIVE
- cove Is this a bowsing ken for every cove to shove his trunk in?"
- cover I. "There's confusion enough on the frontier to cover the escape of a hundred thieves." Break down the wall and blow my cover We are livin' next to one another – Walkin' Out To Heaven by Pink Cream 69
- covey On top of that steep hill, yonder by that dead pine, Prince had held a covey an hour one stormy day in a gale of wind that threatened to blow him off his feet.
- give I hope that's the impression that the CDs give I'm more concerned about how they see me live – I Like Me by kirk franklin
- given For each perfect gift of thine, To our race so freely given, Graces human and divine, Flowers of earth and buds of heaven, – For The Beauty Of The Earth by religious music
- giver When I deliver I make you shiver If a guy try to front, I have to show him I'm the problem giver – Saturday Nite Live by masta ace
- glove Cause 'n' lie with a velvet glove Reading like an open book In the hands of love In this matrix – Bruise Pristine by placebo
- godiva This reckless lad the Lady Godiva vainly tried to educate for the monkish life, but he utterly refused to adopt her scheme, would not master any but the barest rudiments of learning, and spent his time in wrestling, boxing, fighting and all manly exercises.
- grieve Rough ashes sat he for his soul's reprieve, And all night kept awake, for sinners' sake to grieve. – The Eve Of St. Agnes by John Keats
- groove Tear drops on the city Bad scooter searching for his groove Seem like the whole world walking pretty And you can't find the room to move – Tenth Avenue Freeze-out by Bruce Springsteen
- grove The two of us, hot as a stove Fools for pleasure, digging for treasure Down in that Black Oak grove – Giving That Heaven Away by Jackson Browne
- jive Doing that slouch and jive The artist must survive – Polariods by Shawn Colvin
- movie In Utah I saw the Simpsons movie At the Delaware mall I paid no duties – Altered States by MC Lars
- Gave Bringing the gifts that my ancestors gave, I am the hope and the dream of the slave. – Still I Rise by Unknown Author
- Gives I'd rather be having you walk the avenue of insight that my flow gives when an MC records records question his motives – Question Their Motives Freestyle by Sage Francis