What is the correct spelling for GOIVEN?
This word (Goiven) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for GOIVEN
- give Lots to take and lots to give Time to breathe and time to live – Summer Night City (single Version) by Abba
- given Oh, it's time to start livin' Time to take a little from this world we're given – No Time At All by Unknown Author
- giver Ol' forgiver You're a true life giver – Ol' Forgiver by Poco
- giving I keep on givin', but I can't stop livin' – I Can't Do That Anymore by Faith Hill
- graven For a time the expression of horror on her pale features was fixed as though graven in marble.
- jovian After Julian's death under the assassin's hand, Jovian followed in a brief reign.
- Riven How could these two, betrothed to each other, not feel, though without coming to open dissension, that between them had flowed the inlet of water by which they had been riven asunder?