What is the correct spelling for GOIVERNOR?
This word (Goivernor) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for GOIVERNOR
- given I told you I had given it up. I didn't ever think that I'd be given Everythin' that I was missing – Alive by Natalie Bassingthwaighte
- govern Until a person learns to govern himself he counts for little in this world.
- governor This force was till 1885 subject to the orders of the Lieutenant Governor.
- governors Other military events consisted of a few skirmishes in Virginia and North Carolina, where the governors managed to raise small forces of loyalists, who were thoroughly defeated by the Whig militia, and of a gallant but hopeless attempt by the rebels to capture Canada.
- governs No home is here for peace while evil breeds, While error governs, none; and must the seeds You sow, you that for long have reaped disdain, Lie barren at the doorway of the brain, Let stout contention drive deep furrows, blood Moisten, and make new channels of its flood!