What is the correct spelling for GOLVE?
This word (Golve) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GOLVE
- calve Sing a song of football Pockets full of salve; Four and twenty legs all Punctured at the calve .
- clive Old Mr. Clive was killed, was he?
- clove Then he smote the vizier and clove his head in sunder.
- clover Frank was at home, now, with an employment that gave him part of his time for his theological studies; Cynthia had been teaching school ever since the fall after Westover went away, and they were all, as Whitwell said, in clover .
- cole About 9 o'clock, Company K., Captain Cole , of the Third New York Cavalry, came upon the enemy at a place called Southwest Creek.
- cove Let me have my breakfast as soon as you can, for I must be off again to the cove .
- gale My son, what fairest gale hath wafted thee?
- give But what shall we give them?
- glee Or maybe you don't, because you made all your end runs on the Glee Club.
- globe So in accepting the leading of the sentiments, it is not what we believe concerning the immortality of the soul or the like, but the universal impulse to believe, that is the material circumstance and is the principal fact in the history of the globe ."
- glove This glove I found on the floor?
- gloved With the agreeable sensation of being regretted, she leisurely gloved herself, then walked through the gun-room and hall, Siward strolling beside her.
- gloves He put down his hat and began taking off his gloves as he stood by the table.
- glue This must be a glue spring.
- goalie Unlike most of his friends who wanted to be high-scoring forwards, Brimsek never showed any desire to play any other position than goalie .
- golf Two days before Mr. Armstrong was shot, I was sent for to go to the Country Club: some one had been struck with a golf -ball that had gone wild.
- Gave I gave him no answer.
- Glover I don't know another house near the Sand Belt he could reach to-night, and Jepson's most as slippery a tough as Glover is.