What is the correct spelling for GONIMETRIC?

If you meant to type "gonimetric" but got the spelling wrong, there are a few similar terms you might be looking for. One possible suggestion could be "goniometric", which refers to the measurement of angles. Another option might be "geometric", which deals with mathematics and shapes. Always double-check spellings to ensure accuracy.