What is the correct spelling for GORDOUS?
This word (Gordous) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GORDOUS
- cords "But the potatoes were not done," Tavia reminded her, "and we never could have left without eating them after carrying cords and cords of wood to the oven."
- goddess It may after this seem extraordinary, that she should ever be esteemed the Goddess of corn.
- goods He got five, for five or six dollars each in goods .
- gorgeous The bus was a thing of heroism and gorgeous ruin.
- grouse While Fleetfoot was telling his story, Willow-grouse listened with sparkling eyes.
- odious "Come and tell me what occurs at the Chamber in consequence of that odious article of Sagnier's.
- Guards When he went out with the Home Guards , he had no idea of getting near Morgan; he would look out for that.
- Gordon Colonel and Mrs. Crawley, Major and Mrs. Wilmot; Captain Gordon , Mr. Brand, G., and myself.
- cordons A subscription costs money, to be sure, but the cuisine is of the best, and the system has this advantage, that it, does away with the pestering race of the cordons -bleus.
- girders He had just brought down a wounded man, and was stopping a while in a wayside dressing-station, where there was a friendly and lonely doctor, who offered the hospitality of his sand-bags and steel girders to any passer-by, and said "Stay a bit longer" when bits of shell could be heard whining outside.
- gourds Load the spare chambers of your carbines, and see that your water-gourds are full."
- goads "When people talk like that, it goads me up to almost anything.
- girds At our debating clubs and other places of public discussion, the demon of prejudice girds himself for the battle, the moment negro colleges and high schools are alluded to.
- GADS He just gads from one dance to another, all over the county, and he's taken to calling on the town girls.
- GODS I called all kinds of gods, but could not run.
- GOLDS We are going to have a sea-horse painted on red bunting, in tawny colors, golds and browns; and Mr. Daymond thinks he shall make one for their gondola on a dark blue ground.
- CODS The seed is contained in long, sharp-pointed cods, or seed-vessels, like unto the seed of yellow henbane, but somewhat smaller, and browner of color.
94 words made from the letters GORDOUS
3 letter words made from GORDOUS:dog, dos, dug, duo, god, goo, gsr, gur, rod, rug, sod, sou, sur, urd, uro.
4 letter words made from GORDOUS:dogs, dogu, doog, door, doru, dour, droo, drug, dugo, duos, duro, godo, good, goor, groo, grus, guro, gurs, odor, ogou, oord, ooru, ordo, ordu, ouro, rods, rood, roog, roud, rous, rugs, sogo, sood, soor, sour, sugo, suor, surd, suro, udos, urgo, ursg.
5 letter words made from GORDOUS:dogus, doors, doros, dorso, dorus, douro, drogo, droog, duros, godso, godus, goods, goors, gordo, gorod, gourd, groos, groud, odors, odour, oduor, oduro, ogdru, oguro, ordos, ourso, rogus, roods, rudos, sodor, sogod, sogou, sordo, sorgo, sudor, surdo, usodo.