What is the correct spelling for GOREOUS?
This word (Goreous) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for GOREOUS
- gorgeous Power to bring gorgeous scenery into unity has been shown especially by Sir Henry Irving.
- gross I think one might say negative, without gross exaggeration.
- grouse "And as grouse and deer together are about the best things out, most of us made up our minds that it was worth doing.
- porous Of this a great calabash was brought in, and poured out into black bowls made of soft and porous clay.
- gores Miss Bree had now to go out, like any other machine girl, to the warerooms; except when she took home particular hand-work of button holes and trimmings, or occasionally engaged herself for two or three days to some family mother who could not pay the big bills, and who ran her own machine, cut her own basques and gores, and hired help for basting and finishing.