What is the correct spelling for GORGOT?
This word (Gorgot) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for GORGOT
- corot You wanted a Corot.
- forget Can I forget---canst thou forget, When playing with thy golden hair, How quick thy fluttering heart did move? Oh! by my soul, I see thee yet, – Remind Me Not, Remind Me Not by george gordon, lord byron
- gadget Me, I'm fresh out of love is quite tragic When all they want to do is inspect my gadget – Gotta Be...Movin' On Up by pm dawn
- gogol His imagination perhaps tired; he turned to history, and wrote books on the history of Spain and Russia; he became Inspector of Ancient Monuments, and wrote minute descriptions of churches; he translated from the Russian, from Poushkin, Gogol, and Tourguenieff; he travelled, and wrote somewhat dry accounts of his travels; he wrote Lokis, La Chambre Bleue, and Djoumane, the only stories which he had written for twenty-five years; and he seems to have written them in order to prove to himself that he could still write them.
- gorged All of which, I should add, didn't in the least prevent my moving on the plane of the remarkable; so that if, as I have noted, the general blank of consciousness, in the conditions of that winter, rather tended to spread, this could perhaps have but had for its best reason that I was fairly gorged with wonders.
- gorgon It is one thing to describe an interview with a gorgon or a griffin, a creature who does not exist.
- Forgot I-I forgot about that!
- Gouged The police had rescued him after he had lost several front teeth and had one eye badly gouged.
- gorges On either side, deep gorges, bordered by richly-wooded cliffs and overhung by ice and snow-fields, were cut into the mountains.