What is the correct spelling for GORTNEY?
This word (Gortney) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GORTNEY
- cornea B. Simple, translucent, homogeneous solid, such as is found at the back of the cornea , or forming the intercellular substance of cartilage.
- corned These make excellent greens for winter and spring use. Boil hard one half hour with salt pork or corned beef, then drain and serve in a hot dish.
- corner I was met by Lancey coming round the corner . Just around the corner Now we're getting warmer – Just Around The Corner by Cardcaptor Sakura
- cornet The chief drummer of the True Blues and the cornet player of the Wolfe Tones stopped just under my windows to exchange instruments, an act of courtesy which must be unparalleled in Irish history.
- corny Corny Kelleher opened the sidedoors and the gravediggers came in, hoisted the coffin again, carried it out and shoved it on their cart.
- cottony pale and silky when dry; g. pallid; s. 2-4 cm. grey, base cottony , white; sp. 7 x 4.
- fortune Yes, and have told your fortune .
- garden I can have my garden !
- gardner The fellow, who told them that his name was Gardner , had a good-humoured, sunburned face and an honest look.
- garner And when the seeds are round and full The watchful gods will come and pull The ripened fruit from off the tree; And then that heavenly company Will bear the shining planets in And garner them in a deep bin And sort them out, and save the seed To plant new trees in time of need.
- garnet But Garnet set his face against flattery and changed the subject.
- garter And I that knew ye when ye were no bigger than my garter !
- Carney Both Lieutenant Carney and Team Captain Brayton speedily learned that they had made no mistake in getting Prescott and Holmes on to the line.
- Courtney Courtney sent a quick, inquiring look at Armand, which the latter missed, having turned toward Lady Helen.
186 words made from the letters GORTNEY
5 letter words made from GORTNEY:egnor, egnot, egton, engro, entry, ergot, eryon, etrog, genro, geroy, geton, goner, gorey, gorny, goten, gotye, goyen, goyer, goyne, groen, grone, groty, gryet, gyeon, negot, negro, noreg, norge, ogren, onery, orent, orney, orten, regno, rengo, retno, rogen, roget, rogne, roney, ronge, ronte, roten, royte, ryong, ryton, tengo, tenor, teong, tergo, toner, torne, toyen, toyne, trego, treno, treon, trong, tryon, tyner, yeong, yogen, yonge, yrent.
3 letter words made from GORTNEY:ego, ent, eon, erg, ern, ert, gen, get, goy, neo, net, ney, nog, not, one, ore, ret, roe, ron, rot, rye, teg, ten, ter, toe, tog, ton, tor, toy, try, tyr, yen, yet, yon.
4 letter words made from GORTNEY:engy, ento, enyo, ergo, erny, etoy, gent, geto, goer, goey, gone, gony, gore, gorn, gort, gory, goyt, grey, grot, gyno, gynt, gyor, gyre, gyro, nego, nero, nget, ngoy, noer, nory, note, noye, nyet, nyro, nyte, nytr, oger, ogre, ogry, onge, oreg, orge, orgy, orne, orte, otey, oyen, reno, rent, reny, roen, roey, rony, rote, roye, ryne, ryno, teny, tern, tero, tery, toer, toey, toge, tone, tore, torg, torn, tory, toye, treo, trey, troy, tyge, tyne, tyng, tyre, tyro, yego, yeng, yeon, ygoe, ynet, yont, yore, yorg, yorn, ytre.