What is the correct spelling for GOTE?
This word (Gote) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for GOTE
- cote That, after remaining a short time at the Hotel du Cote d'Or," continued the Chef, calmly, as if reading out from an affidavit, "you went out, leaving word that you would return again to dinner, but you did not go back, and Monsieur le proprietaire was plunged into the deepest uneasiness at your non-appearance: I believe I am so far correct."
- dote Sure, said I. A rowdy kid like that is just the kind that parents dote on.
- gate At the gate we asked which way Zamet and his party had gone.
- gone And with them was gone Mr. Dunborough!
- gore How wan and weird he looked, and his garments were drenched in blood and gore.
- goth Here the clash of arms does echo through the verse, and the rapid narrative conveys a vivid sense of the heat and clamour of battle:- Ther stomblen stedes stronge, and doun goth all.
- mote Foreign policy as a political issue was pressed temporarily into the background by the sudden demand of the railroad brotherhoods for shorter hours and mote pay, threatening a nation-wide strike if their plea was unheeded.
- note You might take note of him while he is in."
- rote He could repeat all the observations that were retailed in the atmosphere of the play-houses, and had all the good things of the high wits by rote long before they made their way into the jest-books.
- tote "An' you-all might better tote along some hot water, too;" he commanded.
- vote "I vote against leaving the horses," said Rob.