What is the correct spelling for GOTTEE?
This word (Gottee) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GOTTEE
- cote In my tour, last spring, I visited the best vineyards of Burgundy, Cote -rotie, Hermitage, Lunelle, Frontignan, and white and red Bordeaux, got acquainted with the proprietors, and can procure for you the best crops from the vigneron himself.
- cotter Cotter won the first game, his adversary the three next.
- gate Holiness alone is not the gate to happiness, and all that have tried have found it so. Mother of Cities to me, For I was born in her gate, Between the palms and the sea, Where the world-end steamers wait.) – To The City Of Bombay by Rudyard Kipling
- gatt All Bluetooth Low Energy devices use the Generic Attribute Profile (GATT).
- giotto The passage between the Pitti and Uffizi was added in 1564. Gaddi, who was a fresco painter first and architect afterwards, was employed because Giotto was absent in Milan, Giotto being the first thought of every one in difficulties at that time.
- goat For thee in foreign lands remote, Beneath a burning, tropic clime, The Indian peasant, chasing the wild goat, Himself as swift and wild, – To a Child by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- goatee So stand clear of the long sideburns and goatee They may the mold of the penis enlarger off me – Hip Hop Quotables by Ludacris
- gouty Bang against this fine, fleshy old English gentleman went he, and down came one of his heels on the gouty great-toe.
- gutter "I wasn't even in the gutter ," he said.
- getty Jack Armstrong (footballer) (1899–1942), Australian footballer Big Jack Armstrong (1945–2008), American radio personality from North Carolina Jack Armstrong, American radio personality from northern California, see Armstrong & Getty Jack Armstrong (basketball) (born 1963), American basketball broadcaster Jack Armstrong (baseball) (born 1965), American baseball pitcher Jack Armstrong (piper) (1904–1978), English player of the Northumbrian smallpipes Jack Armstrong (artist), American artist, model, and jeweler