What is the correct spelling for GOTTENA?
This word (Gottena) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GOTTENA
- batten Up and find the girle better, which we are glad of, and with Sir W. Batten to White Hall by coach.
- begotten 5. "Jesus Christ the faithful witness and the first-begotten of the dead and the Prince of the kings of the earth."
- bitten The lip, once bitten , was stretched in a smile.
- cotter The fastening of the right crank and chain-wheel is by multiple grooves and teeth, this fastening being better mechanically than the cotter type.
- cotton Not one woman wore anything but cotton trousers.
- cottony His shirt, as ever, was immaculately starched, the blue button was childlike, bland; but it was cold without, and hot in the room where they sat, and the color on his cheeks resembled dabs of vermilion on buffers of old white leather; the tufts of hair above his ears had dwindled to mere cottony scraps.
- fatten You are one of those shriveled souls that fatten on the toil of others-that thrive on others' misfortunes and miseries.
- galena We spent one day during the present week in passing through the mining country to visit several of the diggings in Wisconsin, and around Galena , and also the smelting furnaces, where the mineral is extracted from the ore and cast into pigs.
- garden Besides, I want to garden ."
- gardenia There are the sweet scents that are wholly delightful-most of the Roses, Honeysuckle, Primrose, Cowslip, Mignonette, Pink, Carnation, Heliotrope, Lily of the Valley, and a host of others; then there is a class of scent that is intensely powerful, and gives an impression almost of intemperance or voluptuousness, such as Magnolia, Tuberose, Gardenia , Stephanotis, and Jasmine; it is strange that these all have white flowers of thick leathery texture.
- Cottons Bit by bit we left behind the staring tourists, the staring native children, the unconcerned stall-keepers displaying their wares of Brusa silk and printed cottons from England; then we passed the country people riding in on mules with their vegetables and chickens; we passed the little cultivated patches and got amongst the larger fields, stretching away on each side of the road.
133 words made from the letters GOTTENA
5 letter words made from GOTTENA:aegon, agent, agone, aneto, atget, atone, atong, eagon, egnot, egton, etang, ganoe, gante, gatot, geant, genoa, geton, getto, gotan, goten, natte, natto, neato, negot, ngota, nogat, notat, notte, oaten, onate, onega, otten, taeng, tagen, tange, tango, tante, tanto, tateo, teano, tenga, tengo, tenta, teong, togan, toget, tonga, toten.
4 letter words made from GOTTENA:aeon, agno, ante, eang, egna, ento, eoan, etna, etto, gaen, gaon, gate, gato, gatt, gean, gent, geta, geto, gnat, goan, goat, gona, gone, gott, nato, neat, nega, nego, nett, ngae, nget, note, oate, oena, oeta, ogae, ogan, ogea, onge, tang, taon, tate, tato, tean, teat, tent, toea, toga, toge, tone, tote.
3 letter words made from GOTTENA:age, ago, ane, ant, ate, eat, ego, ent, eon, eta, gat, gen, get, goa, nag, neo, net, nog, not, oat, one, tag, tan, tao, tat, tea, teg, ten, tet, tnt, toe, tog, ton, tot.