What is the correct spelling for GOTTEND?
This word (Gottend) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GOTTEND
- attend Accept my services, allow me to attend you in this war, and I will serve you faithfully."
- coated These same individuals will, however, frequently be seen with their whole body so coated with dirt that it could easily be scraped off with a knife in cakes, as the housewife would scrape a burnt loaf!
- contend Of course, there are those who contend that virtue is in itself a sufficient reward, but there is certainly a second possible reading, and this reading La Mothe found true.
- cotton Richard Mather and John Cotton , to his father, Rev.
- goaded Mr. Barclay is an honest and honorable man, and is more goaded towards the payment of his debts by his own feelings, than by all the processes of law, which could be set on foot against him.
- godsend That tombstone's a godsend , Subtle, isn't it?
- gowned It may seem strange that a lad who seldom heard even the third getting-up call in the morning should have awakened without any calling once a year-or that his red-night-gowned figure should have leaped from the depths of his feather bed-or that he should have crept breathless and fearful to the door where the stocking hung.
- kitten It was a bright spring afternoon when Peggy and Alice went down to Diana's house to choose the kitten .
- portend And he stood with a fine and great courtesy waiting for my Gouverneur Faulkner to state to him what his visit could portend , as would he have done in his regimental room at Tour.
- tend So I said I couldn't very well stop and tend to it right there in Solomon's Temple, and she asked me for my address and told me she should come and see me.
91 words made from the letters GOTTEND
4 letter words made from GOTTEND:degn, dego, dent, doge, done, dong, dote, endo, ento, etto, gedo, gent, geto, gnod, godt, gond, gone, gott, nego, nett, nget, node, note, odet, oned, onge, tend, tent, todt, toed, toge, tone, tote, tted.
3 letter words made from GOTTEND:den, doe, dog, don, dot, edo, ego, end, ent, eon, gen, get, god, neo, net, nod, nog, not, ode, oed, one, tdt, ted, teg, ten, tet, tnt, tod, toe, tog, ton, tot.
5 letter words made from GOTTEND:detto, doten, egnot, egton, gdeto, gendo, gendt, geton, getto, goden, godet, goten, negot, noted, notte, odgen, ogden, otten, tendo, tengo, teong, todge, toget, toned, toten.