What is the correct spelling for GOUNDS?
This word (Gounds) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GOUNDS
- goods Not enough Robin Hoods Too many halos not enough heroes Coming up with the goods – Flag Day by housemartins
- gounod Moreover, if I have any idea what Gounod meant, he had your voice in mind, when he created the part.
- grounds The comotion arround me astounds me Tommorow brings a sollace which grounds me – Storm Hit by Mighty Mighty Bosstones
- Guns And the vet's unspoken prescription runs To lethal chambers or loaded guns, – The Power of the Dog by Rudyard Kipling
- hounds Nay, more than resembled, for it actually was a pack of hounds -of wild hounds !
- counts Don't ye s'pose that counts none?"
- grinds At night I dream I am this wicked King, and all day long the evil of his deeds grinds down my heart.
- bonds They were now on their way to the coast, whence they designed to pass over to Italy, where the church would confirm the bonds which their hearts had already formed.
- glands The glands vary in number.
- gowns Around her the boxes filled with women in gowns of pink and rose and blue, and faint green.
- rounds "I've been the rounds , Fellows.
- pounds "I know she got one hundred and fifty pounds , and lived with them.
- grunts There was not much conversation going on, only the exchange of a few hoarse grunts from time to time, sufficient, however, to encourage the two prisoners to think that they might venture upon an observation or two in Boer-Dutch, both imitating their captors' tones and roughness as far as they could.
- ponds It was in a hilly bit of country, interspersed by small lakes or ponds .
- sounds "It may be," said the company, "that it is he; it sounds very like!"
- gourds When I had finished my net, as I thought, I wrapped several stones in rags, and fastened them to the bottom to sink it, and some of the smallest unscooped dry gourds to the top, to keep that part buoyant.
- goads It is the presence of the watch, almost within touch of her, that goads her to lift the knife, just as it is the vision of Tybalt's ghost pursuing Romeo that nerves her to drink the potion.
- gents He had two gents with him, and they brung me in, finding me sneaking around like a fool kid instead of walking right into camp.
- kinds There are all kinds of ways of looking at it.
- founds Thou ask'st why Christ, so lenient to the deed, So sternly claims the faith which founds the creed; Because, reposed in faith the soul has calm; The hope a haven, and the wound a balm; Because the light, dim seen in Reason's Dream, On all alike, through faith alone, could stream.
- GODS Our gods will fight for us.
67 words made from the letters GOUNDS
3 letter words made from GOUNDS:dog, don, dos, dug, dun, duo, gnu, god, gun, ngu, nod, nog, nsu, sod, son, sou, sun, uns.
4 letter words made from GOUNDS:dogs, dogu, dong, donu, doun, dugo, dung, duos, gnod, gnus, gond, gons, gonu, gund, ndou, nods, nous, onus, osun, oung, snog, snug, sogn, song, sonu, sugo, sung, suon, udon, udos, undo, ungo, uong.
5 letter words made from GOUNDS:dogus, dongs, doung, dugon, dungs, duong, duson, godus, gonds, gonus, gound, nodus, sound, soung, udons, unsod.