What is the correct spelling for GOURNDS?
This word (Gournds) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GOURNDS
- bounds 9947. They feel that the merchant is anxious to employ them, and that if a bad season comes, and their debt is not beyond all bounds , they are safe to get supplies for the season?
- cords Roy smiled to himself as he tried to find the cords which lashed the tent flap close.
- goods 6300. Are they paid for it in goods ?
- gounod "The Magnificent" thought it would be sure to do well in "the States" on account of the wild Gounod vogue that had been started by Faust and Romeo and Juliette.
- grounds 5659. On what grounds ?
- Gonads With regard to the gonads, in this bird a single organ was found on the left side, i.
- Guards He pulled Stephen off the guards into an empty cabin.
- Zounds Zounds, say we have brought it in Commodities.
- Corns The yams resemble a sweet potato; and if the Indian corn is gathered green, and the little corns nibbled off, boiled, and mixed with a little butter, they exactly resemble the most delicate and delicious young peas.
- Guns "No-no guns this time.
- Wounds A talk, in short, like that in camp after a battle, of wounds and glory.
- hounds Mr. Puffington, who made Sponge's acquaintance at the covert-side where Lord Scamperdale's hounds met, "got it into his head" that Mr. Sponge was a literary man, whose brilliant pen was about to be employed in the interest of fox-hunting in general, and of certain runs of Mr. Puffington's hounds in particular.
- counts Nothing ever can again, for, as you say, nothing else counts .
- grinds The other days are long-course days of long grinds , to get men together, and to reduce weight.
- gowns I have been looking at some of her wedding gowns .
- rounds And when he had challenged the rounds , she had recognized his voice....
- pounds Where am I to get 12 pounds ?
- grunts Mother tried once or twice to speak to the creature, but, receiving only grunts in reply, began a book.
- sounds "I am sure I heard the sounds again," he whispered.
- gourds Pipes were now lighted, and gourds filled with honey and water handed around.
- goads On the left Ceres, with wildly-floating hair, leaps into a tearing chariot drawn by two winged serpents, which Cupid goads onward with a flaming torch.
- girds And when he was armed from head to foot, the emperor, all sorrowing, girds the sword upon his side.
- founds He left the room and soon came stalking in with his Bible open, with all the bigoted pride of the narrow sectarian, who founds his creed on some misinterpretation of Scripture, and he put the Bible down on the table before me and fairly squealed into my ear, "There it is.
- GODS Their whole time is spent in offering to the gods the prayers and sacrifices of the people, as they only might be heard.
- CURDS Change the Napkin, and turn the Cheese every quarter of an hour, and less, for ten, twelve or fourteen times; that is, still as soon as you perceive the Napkin wet with the whay running from the Curds .
- GOONS They were buying time, and they were drawing groups of goons into the action in China and Glassware who might have been making trouble elsewhere.
- grands A short preface follows; then an ode "aux Grands Hommes de Normandie."
- gerunds Rosalie very often dreamed-when she ought to have been concentrating upon Latin grammar-of that happy future state in which smiles and kisses would take the place of gerunds and gerundives.
- mounds And all of the politicians makin' crazy sounds And everybody putting everybody else down and all the dead bodies piled up in mounds – Heroin by Lou Reed
140 words made from the letters GOURNDS
3 letter words made from GOURNDS:dog, don, dos, dug, dun, duo, gnu, god, gsr, gun, gur, ngu, nod, nog, nsu, rod, ron, rug, run, sod, son, sou, sun, sur, uns, urd, urn, uro.
4 letter words made from GOURNDS:dogs, dogu, dong, donu, doru, doun, dour, dron, drug, dugo, dung, duos, duro, gnod, gnsr, gnus, gond, gons, gonu, gorn, grus, gund, guro, gurs, ndou, ndur, nods, nous, nurd, onur, onus, ordu, osun, oung, ourn, rods, roud, rous, rugs, rund, rung, runo, runs, snog, snug, sogn, song, sonu, sour, sugo, sung, suon, suor, surd, suro, udon, udos, undo, ungo, uong, urgo, urns, ursg.
5 letter words made from GOURNDS:dogus, dongs, dorus, doung, drung, dugon, dungs, duong, durno, durns, duron, duros, duson, gnosr, godus, gonds, gonus, gound, gourd, groud, grund, gurns, nodus, nords, nurds, ogdru, orgun, rogun, rogus, round, rudno, rudos, runds, rungs, sound, soung, sudor, surdo, udons, unsod.
6 letter words made from GOURNDS:gourds, ground, rounds, rudong, sundog, sungod, ungods, ungord.
7 letter words made from GOURNDS:grounds.