What is the correct spelling for GOVE?
This word (Gove) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GOVE
- cove Intelligence was brought that an Indian family lay sick in a neighbouring cove : the governor, attended by Arabanoo, and a surgeon, went in a boat immediately to the spot.
- dove "Now you'd better be wise as a serpent and gentle as a dove ," remarked Helm. She'd be a cooin' like a dove Though i did my best I failed semester test But made straight a's in love – Straight A's In Love by Unknown Author
- give I've got one 'and left, and I give it ye with all me 'art. The future's not yours to give Just stand there a little longer And let me watch while you live – If We Try by Olivia Newton-John
- glove That's the glove I lost at Mrs. Costell's, isn't it? Go hand in glove Life was meant to live and learn A lesson in love, a lesson in love – A Lesson in Love by Gordon Lightfoot
- gone "Don't I wish I'd gone with 'em! They wish us gone! We'll be back someday Ceylon! – Ceylon by Unknown Author
- gore O forsake your wretched shore, Crimsoned with its children's gore ! Can whisper tales of gore, Of how we calmed the tides of war. – Immigrant Song (Led Zeppelin Cover) by hollywood undead
- grove The cavalry commander, as soon as it became light, and the hills and undulations of the Wilderness emerged from the shadows, immediately recognised the importance of Hazel Grove . I really wanna get you into my grove Come and see me I got something to prove – Because Of You by Billie Piper
- jove Not only schoolboys swear by Jove or by Jupiter.
- love "I cannot sleep," sighed Stephanus; "if you love me go on with your story." I'd like to know that your love Is love I can be sure of – Will You Love Me Tomorrow (Reprise) by Unknown Author
- move Of course he will move to Wrayburn. From under that great stone got to move From under that great stone gots to remove – Dub Medly 2 by sublime
- rove We struck our tents, sent every thing on board, rove the rigging, bent the sails, and prepared for our departure.
- Gave Because you wrote them yourself, and you gave them to him that he might pass them off as his own." And you, great sculptor---so, you gave A score of years to Art, her slave, – Last Ride Together, The by Robert Browning
- Gyve "Concerning the Casket: This casket aforementioned, with its three glass tubes, each the length of the first joint of a man's little finger, the which place in one's hands the power of secret death, and the one tube containing the antidote, did she gyve into my safe keepinge, as well as her wondrous jewels, the like no man had before seen.
- Hove Wall, when we hove in sight of it we see the high towers that riz up above it some distance off, with flags a-comin' kinder out of it on both sides, some like a stupendious pump, with handles on both sides and red table-cloths a-hangin' over 'em, but immense-immense in height.
- Wove They had long been in love with him, each in her own way; though they had always left the first place to Kezia, and wove romances in their own heads with Ralph for the central figure.
- GOV On the 10th, Gov .
- GOVT TANEY, CHIEF JUSTICE ROGER B., decision in Dred Scott case, 454; citizens those who conduct govt.