What is the correct spelling for GOVER?
This word (Gover) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for GOVER
- cover Under the cover Soft kisses With ya hands all over If I have to cry – Babycakes by 3 of a kind
- dover Machine guns strut on the cliffs of Dover Heads down, people look out, we're going over – Fortress Europe by Asian Dub Foundation
- give I'll give it all I have to give And if you don't want me, I don't want to live – The Same Love That Made Me Laugh by Diana Ross
- giver Knowledge bestowed by the great giver Lakes, rivers – If I May by blackalicious
- gopher The caves are in three sections, known as the Gopher Bridge, Mill Bridge, and the Gorge.
- rover I must go back to the time when I was some six years old to find the first faint evidences of the rover in me.