What is the correct spelling for GOVERNET?
This word (Governet) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GOVERNET
- cornet The Field Cornet , he remarked, was a friend of his.
- covered Kate sank down on the step and covered her face.
- covert Hemstead could not discover from Lottie's face whether she meant a covert allusion to himself or not.
- garnet Garnet returned in a few minutes, tolerably well satisfied with her mission.
- genet Francis, Doctor, reminiscences of, in relation to the arrival of Genet , iii. 248, 249.
- govern Perhaps the Advice of the good Bishop of St Asaph on another Occasion, might be adopted on this, and that is, not to govern too much.
- governed She is capricious, like her brother, and governed by him; devoted to pleasure and expense; and not remarkable for any other vices or virtues.
- governess Mauperin's drawing-room followed by her governess .
- governing It is the magistrates-voices of the governing class-who cannot distinguish between cruelty and carelessness.
- governor Next morning the governor was delighted to hear that everything had been finished before midnight.
- coverlet He closed the book and let it lie upon the coverlet .
- governors The various governors , never satisfied with the honors given them, were not only suspicious of each other, but particularly jealous of Perdiccas, the head of the realm.
- governs Here a vice-sultan governs on behalf of the Al Kaiti family, an ill-conditioned, extortionate individual, whose bad reception of us contributed to his subsequent removal from office.
222 words made from the letters GOVERNET
3 letter words made from GOVERNET:eeg, ego, ene, ent, eon, erg, ern, ert, eve, gee, gen, get, nee, neo, net, nog, not, nov, one, ore, ret, rev, roe, ron, rot, tee, teg, ten, ter, toe, tog, ton, tor, vet.
4 letter words made from GOVERNET:eeto, egen, ento, ergo, erne, eteo, eter, etre, even, ever, evoe, evro, gene, gent, geto, goer, gone, gore, gorn, gort, grot, nego, nero, nevo, ngee, nget, noer, noev, note, nove, oger, ogre, onge, oreg, orge, orne, orte, oven, over, reeg, reen, rege, reno, rent, rete, roen, rote, rove, teen, tern, tero, toer, toge, tone, tore, torg, torn, torv, tree, treo, tver, tvgn, veen, veer, vego, veng, veno, vent, veon, veto, voet, voge, vogt, vong, vont, vorn, vote, vron, vrot.
5 letter words made from GOVERNET:egert, egner, egnor, egnot, egret, egton, enero, enger, engro, enter, entre, enver, erent, ergen, ergot, eroge, etrog, event, evert, evote, evren, evron, geert, gener, genet, genov, genre, genro, gente, geove, gerne, geter, geton, goner, goree, gotee, goten, goven, gover, green, greet, groen, grone, grove, gvero, neger, negev, negot, negre, negro, nerve, nervo, never, noreg, norev, norge, nover, oeger, ogren, orene, orent, orten, overt, regev, regno, renge, rengo, renov, rente, retno, rogen, roget, rogne, ronge, ronte, roten, roven, teneo, tener, tenge, tengo, tenor, teong, tergo, terne, toner, torne, trego, treno, treon, trong, trove, tvone, vener, venet, vengo, vente, vento, veren, verge, verne, verno, verot, verte, veton, vetro, voree, voter, votre.