What is the correct spelling for GOWING?
This word (Gowing) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for GOWING
- bowing The door opened and the dark face of Henry appeared, bowing on the threshold.
- crowing Through the clear morning air I could hear the roosters crowing vaingloriously from the barnyard, and the robins were singing, and occasionally from the distant road I heard the rumble of a wagon.
- gawain I loved once a fair damsel, whose brother was slain, as she told me, by a knight of Arthur's court, either Sir Lancelot, or Sir Gawain; and she prayed me, as I truly loved her, and by the faith of my knighthood, to labour daily in deeds of arms, till I should meet with him; and to put all knights of the Round Table whom I should overcome to a villainous death.
- glowing Words of glowing praise, thanks, admiration flowed from his lips.
- going What are we going to find?
- goring Lastly, he went to live at a house called Sea View, at Goring, where he died.
- gown He sprang out of bed and reached for his dressing-gown, astonished at his own good spirits.
- growing He knew that, knew it was a state of mind that was growing upon him.
- owing But, owing to my position, I cannot very well call on you again.
- rowing On the instant, the King had leaped into a boat, and, rowing into the lake, had got the sword and brought it back to land.
- wing Cutter brought her here, and the north wing of the house was fitted up for her.
- Cawing They scattered in all directions, like a flock of cawing jackdaws that fly a little way in tremendous haste, and then settle again at a distance and caw louder than before.
- Jawing What are, you jawing about?
- Lowing Lowing of cattle and peals of laughter were heard in the farm-yard, Echoed back by the barns.
- Mowing Upon reaching Jenne, Don Clemente had immediately joined Benedetto in the small field he was mowing.
- Towing A few minutes later he emerged dripping from the water, towing a large bundle to the safety of the bank.
- Vowing Of all the actions of private life, there is not one so solemn as that of vowing perpetual love: yet the heedless levity with which it is daily performed, proves that there is scarcely one on which less serious reflection is bestowed.
- Cowing Indeed overwork and ill-usage have upon children the markedly demoralizing effect of cowing them permanently, so that in oppressing a child you do more than deprive him of his childhood, you weaken what ought to be the backbone of his maturity.
- Sowing There is, however, no certainty of knowing this, unless by sowing the seed from the earliest sorts, as is the practice of the London kitchen gardeners.
- Gwen Gwen came forward and took hold of her mother's skirt, looking up anxiously.