What is the correct spelling for GPING?
This word (Gping) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for GPING
- carping Am I going to stand carping, 'Can any good come out of Nazareth?
- gain Delight becomes pictorial When viewed through pain,-- More fair, because impossible That any gain. – Delight becomes pictorial by Emily Dickinson
- gasping His brow knit tightly, and he drew a long and gasping breath, but he controlled himself, and in a low, almost inaudible voice, he whispered,- "Go on."
- gin But to return to the cotton gin.
- going Did he say I was going to die?
- groping She and my grandfather were groping in the dark for the lost lantern, and I, putting out my hand, touched her fingers.
- gulping Happy's boisterous exit caused a peculiar expression to appear immediately on Handsome's face, which might be interpreted as one of envy at his friend's exuberant condition; at all events, he proceeded forthwith to order several drinks, gulping them down in rapid succession.
- keeping "The next day Granger called on me in the little room where they were keeping me.
- king "What is the meaning of this, sir," said the king.
- pin Grace was dressed, and just going down, when she found she wanted a pin.
- pine Did you say left, after the big pine?"
- ping On the one side was a handcount of the small copper-pieces of this Island, which I had caused to be burnished and gilt for the purpose of taking back to amuse those of Yuen-ping.
- Aping But there was that in her manner which impressed her- that something ethereal and indescribable which she herself was constantly aping, and, almost involuntarily, she took upon herself such honours as the place, despicable in her eyes, would admit of.
- Capping As he passed our two covers I piped him a whistle; And he stopped in his tracks, and with low, pleasant laughter, Stood there in full view coolly capping the nipples.