What is the correct spelling for GPOING?
This word (Gpoing) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for GPOING
- going "Yes; and why are you going in?
- goring He played at goring them, or frisked in ungainly circles.
- groping He found the elbow in agitated movement, and, as he looked at it, saw it disappear and a hand project into view, groping for the handkerchief which was, doubtless, hidden in the hat which he now perceived standing on the floor in the corner of the door-way.
- ping With a vicious thud a jagged piece of shell buries itself in the ground at your feet; and almost simultaneously the bullets from a well-burst one cut through the trees above you and ping against the road, thudding into the earth around.
- poking The witches, as we called them, went over various parts of the reservation, probing, poking, with their forked sticks.
- roping With spades, and shovels, and pitch-forks, and a round of roping, we four set forth to dig out the sheep; and the poor things knew that it was high time.
- Hoping I have no reason, however, to be ashamed of the name, and therefore gladly retain it, hoping some day to make it known with honour.
- Loping Kentuck let out into a swinging stride, which in an hour had the loping herd in sight.
- Moping It would have been better for me to have married and left home, than to stay, and make them all miserable by moping and looking sad.
- coping Here the coping, as it has to cover not only the upper edge of the head of the tub, but that of the back-rest also, is of necessity much wider than at any other portion, and thus affords most room for the binding posts.