What is the correct spelling for GRACIE?
This word (Gracie) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GRACIE
- grace You are going to be very nice to them, and you'll send them away just in love with Grace Mainwaring."
- graze But my ambition is to graze a bullock that has never been forced, and has never tasted cake, corn, or potatoes.
- grease Another method of treatment is to force grease or oil into the openings of the warbles, which kills the grubs.
- greece The ideal of Greece had been to show how gods walk the earth.
- gris J'ay mantiaux fourrez de gris , J'ay chapiaux, j'ay biaux proffis, Et d'argent mainte espinglette; Sui-je, sui-je, sui-je belle?
- grocer Petition of Seuce Whitley, widow of Thomas Whitley, citizen, and grocer .
- race They remembered The Rogue's last race .
- Graced The lights, the flowers and the brilliant appearance of such ladies as flitted into sight from the almost empty parlors, were all suggestive of the cheer suitable to a great occasion; but in spite of this, the effect was altogether melancholy, for the hundreds who should have graced this scene, and for whom this illumination had been made and these festoons hung, had been turned away from the gates, and the few who felt they must remain, because their hostess showed no disposition to let them go, wore any but holiday faces, for all their forced smiles and pitiful attempts at nonchalance and gaiety.
- Gracing "You know," he said to Cecil Grainger, who happened to be gracing his wife's dinner-party, "she's the sort of woman for whom a man might consent to live in Venice."
- Gravies Some people, who like thick gravies, shake in a little flour into the spider, before pouring in the boiling water.
- Grazer He told the grazer what were the orders he had, and that he would have to live up to them.
- Gracie Quite as full an appreciation as the man would who married our Gracie .
- graces The head of game was kept up for the purpose of letting the mansion from time to time when the squire or his lady thought it desirable to go on the Continent, that the daughter might acquire the graces of travel.
- greasier From the stock of supplies I brought forth a strip of bacon, finding it much greasier than I had anticipated; I may say I had never before handled this product in its raw state.
- racier He has not Stevenson's exquisite and yet daring appropriateness in the choice of words, but his humour is racier and scarcely less delicate, and in passages of pathos he knows his way straight to the human heart As the invention or discovery of new themes grows day by day less easy-as the bounds of the story-teller's personal originality are constantly narrowing-the purely literary faculty, the mere craft of authorship in its finer manifestations must of necessity grow more valuable.
59 words made from the letters GRACIE
3 letter words made from GRACIE:ace, aec, age, air, arc, are, car, cer, cia, ear, ecg, era, erg, gar, gca, ice, iga, ige, ira, ire, rag, rig.
4 letter words made from GRACIE:acer, acre, aire, cage, care, crag, egri, eira, gari, gear, geci, grce, race, rage, ragi, raie, rega, rice, riga.
5 letter words made from GRACIE:acier, aegir, argei, cager, caire, ciega, cigar, ciger, creag, erica, garce, garci, grace, graci, greci, iarge, recai, riage.