What is the correct spelling for GRAINTED?
This word (Grainted) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for GRAINTED
- granite The walls were of an immense thickness, the corners further strengthened with great blocks of granite. Feel the black planet I'm like damn is that granite – Right Now by nappy roots
- granted She begged for a short time for reflection, and this was granted to her. Take your tenderness for granted Getting negative, I'm hyper-sensitive I come down on you heavy handed – I Confess by Holly Palmer
- Glinted Bright red feathers and white gleamed; weapons glinted; gaunt, bronzed savage leaned forward on racy, slender mustangs.
- Grafted Such was the condition of the Greeks through many ages before the Persian wars, and such, again, became the condition of Europe when the Northern nations grafted religion and the laws of the Western empire on their own hardy natures.
- Grained They talked of her with no great respect, I fear, nor much sorrow, nor sense that the community would suffer any great deprivation in her loss; for, in their view, she was a dram-drinking, pipe-smoking, cross-grained old maid, and, as some thought, a witch; and, at any rate, with too much of the Indian blood in her to be of much use; and they hoped that now Rose Garfield would have a pleasanter life, and Septimius study to be a minister, and all things go well, and the place be cheerfuller.
- Grated "We will find it if it is to be found," answered Phil, as the boat grated on the sand, and he sprang out, gun in hand.
- Grinned Rynason looked at her and grinned.
- Gritted He gritted his teeth at the thought of it.
- Grunted King grunted in token of attention, and the general continued.