What is the correct spelling for GRAMES?
This word (Grames) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GRAMES
- frames Large numbers can be dried on these frames .
- grace Your grace shall come-now."
- gram The febrifuge dose is 0.35-0.60 gram ; alterative, 0.15-0.30 gram .
- grampus Like an animal recently taken in captivity he trotted back and forth through the corridors, in and out of the office, to and from the several entrances, blowing the while like a grampus .
- grass But it was only his own grass that he had to deal with.
- graves Brother Jasper regained slowly his senses, lying out in the cold cloister with the snow on the graves in the middle; his hands and feet were stiff and blue.
- graze At first the cattlemen asked only that their herds be allowed to graze while passing through.
- grime Such light and shade, and grease and grime , and swarm, and apparent amiability would be hard to match.
- james "The whole house will be down one of these days," James muttered.
- games We might have had a hundred games like this during the past year, if there wasn't so much superstition about you.
- Ramos Captain Ramos would never have passed the turnstile had she spoken with him when the turnstile was.
- Crimes After that they would slip away from the scene of his crimes, and go back to the world from which he had years since vanished.
- Grapes 57. They tread the grapes in making wine.
- grates So Esther had some neat grates put in the two lower rooms and in her father's sleeping chamber.
- grades There were three grades of emotion plainly visible.
- graces Acquire also the graces and beauties of virtue.
- grammars A horse is a quadruped, and quadruped's Latin for beast, as everybody that's gone through the grammar knows, or else where's the use of having grammars at all?
- rams The other rams before the other gates began to be in motion.
- grooms Directly after, I saw one of the grooms riding down the road.
- grazes A monster of a bread-van brushes past me, and the wheel grazes my coat; I might perhaps have been a little quicker if I had exerted myself.
- CREAMS Here's a box of chocolate creams that must be eaten while they are fresh."
- CRAMS You're telling crams; that's not why you brought us here.
- GRAYS He wrought a marvellous effect in soft grays and browns with bordering graceful vines.
- Grimes About your letter to Sam Grimes , of North Bend.
- rimes My slumber steep In dreams of haste, That only sleep, No rest I taste- With stiflings, rimes of rote, And fingers on the throat.
- grams Try to use about 75-100 grams for each 10 gallons of gasoline.
80 words made from the letters GRAMES
3 letter words made from GRAMES:age, are, arm, ear, emg, era, erg, esm, esr, gar, gas, gem, gsr, mag, mar, meg, mes, mrs, msg, rag, ram, ras, rem, res, sag, sam, sea.
5 letter words made from GRAMES:agers, arges, asger, egmas, ergma, gamer, games, garms, gears, geras, germs, gesar, graem, grams, mager, magrs, marge, margs, marse, maser, merga, mersa, mesra, regas, sagem, sager, semra, serag, seram, serga, smear, smega.
4 letter words made from GRAMES:ages, ares, arms, arse, game, gear, germ, gram, mare, mars, mesa, rage, rags, rams, rase, ream, rega, sage, same, seam, sear.