What is the correct spelling for GRANTID?
This word (Grantid) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for GRANTID
- carotid 16, The left carotid artery.
- granada They only remained a few days in California, as their destination was New Granada, to which they sailed the following week.
- grand The programme follows: Grand March. Blues and reds and 9 and a half grand I had customs eatin' outta the palm of my hand – Sleepyhead by Fun Lovin' Criminals
- granddad BELL: What a fashion To introduce a boy to his grandfather- And such a dear, respectable old sheep's head! (to MICHAEL) Look well on granddad, son, and see what comes Of minding sheep.
- granite At times the heat at Kornegalle is intense, in consequence of the perpetual glow diffused from these granite cliffs.
- granitic I but recall that we were more or less skirting the base of an ancient town-reservoir, the seat of the water-supply as then constituted, a monument rugged and dark, massively granitic, perched all perversely, as it seemed to look, on the precipitous slope, and which-at least as I see it through the years-struck quite handsomely the Babylonian note.
- grant The Lord grant it!
- granted Why do you take it for granted that I want to make Mrs. Farvel unhappy?"
- Grafted It is something to be thankful for that she hasn't grafted herself on to our party, as I feared she might; and though they're both going to stop at some country house near Southsea, and they "hope we may meet," I dare say I shan't be bothered by them again while I'm in England.
- Grained Wood heavy, hard, tough, strong, and close-grained.
- grands "Un peintre qui voudroit monter son imagination, et se faire des grandes idees des ravages du tems sur de grands objects, devroit aller au pied de Saleve, a l'extremite des ces grands rochers, au-dessus du coin, hameau fort eleve de la paroisse de Collonge.