What is the correct spelling for GRAPED?
This word (Graped) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GRAPED
- cramped It's terrible to think how cramped their lives are.
- crape And this was the mother, red-hot in her cheap crape , to say that she had heard everything-could not help hearing-and that house was no longer any place for respectable women and an honest lad-no, not if they had to sleep in the fields.
- draped When he passed the Fashion there were a number of men draped along its front; and he was conscious of many grins.
- grazed The men sulkily obeyed, raising their fallen comrade, who proved to be only stunned, the pistol ball having merely grazed his head.
- gripe And I kist not Mine Own; but stood there, very shaken and desperate, and gript her fast unto me, scarce heeding the hardness of my gripe ; and alway I lookt unto the way of the coming of the Sound.
- Carped The public carped, but Graslin had the approval of his former partners, who praised a resolution that was somewhat uncommon.
- Gaped Hubert gaped at her.
- Rapped So, gathering up her riding skirt, the old lady left the office and went up the hall to the door on her right hand, where she stopped and rapped.
- CAPED She was unable to see the motor from where she sat; but it must have been near, for the black felt hat and the black caped coat came flapping up the garden path again in less than five minutes.
81 words made from the letters GRAPED
3 letter words made from GRAPED:ade, adp, age, ape, apr, are, arp, dag, dre, ear, edp, epa, era, erg, gad, gap, gar, gdp, pad, par, pea, peg, per, pre, rad, rag, rap, red, rep.
5 letter words made from GRAPED:adger, agder, dager, darge, dearg, degar, drage, drape, edgar, gader, gerad, grade, grape, greda, pader, padre, pager, parge, peard, pegar, perga, prade, praed, preda, radge, ragde, raped.
4 letter words made from GRAPED:aged, aper, dare, dear, degr, depr, drag, dreg, gape, gear, gedr, gper, grad, page, pare, peag, pear, prae, prag, raed, rage, rape, read, reap, rega.