What is the correct spelling for GRAPESEED?
This word (Grapeseed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GRAPESEED
- grapeshot A hot fire of grapeshot and musketry tore its front, and for a time the column bent before the iron hail.
- greased Roll like a jelly roll until dough is about two and one-half inches in diameter, cut in half-inch slices with a sharp knife, place on greased sheet two inches apart, let rise until light, and bake in a hot oven twenty minutes.
- rapeseed Research examining the biodegradability of different biodiesel fuels found that all of the biofuels studied (including Neat Rapeseed oil, Neat Soybean oil, and their modified ester products) were “readily biodegradable” compounds, and had a relatively high biodegradation rate in water.
- Caressed He caressed me-very often he caressed me.
- Grappled He grappled with-something-then fought his way the surface, holding that something tightly.
- Grassed The country from either of these points is low for many miles, but well grassed, of the richest soil, and in many places abundantly timbered.
- Grapes For the inferior qualities more wine from white than from black grapes is invariably used.
- grasped He grasped my hand once more.
- gripes Now, see here, Glo, continued the parent, rather sternly, don't let me hear any more about 'aspirations'-which are always adulterated with terra alba-nor 'aims'-which will give you the gripes like anything.
- gropes To face a buffeting wind and a sweep of heavy rain mile after mile and keep a saddle while a horse pauses, halts, starts and staggers, rights himself, gropes painfully for an uncertain foothold among rocks where a bighorn must pick his way, is to test the endurance even of a man.
- crapes No; it varies according to the species of sheep, the soil on which they are fed, and the part of the animal from which it is taken: the chief distinction is between the long and the short wool; the long wool is employed in the manufacture of carpets, crapes , blankets, &c.; and the finer and shorter sorts for hosiery, broadcloths &c.
- graveside He was standing by the graveside of a departed friend and observed that one of the mourners, a fellow-lawyer, was shedding real tears.
- re-took HOW THE SPANIARDS RE-TOOK LA GUAYRA AND HOW CAPTAIN ALVARADO FOUND A NAME AND SOMETHING DEARER STILL IN THE CITY.
367 words made from the letters GRAPESEED
3 letter words made from GRAPESEED:ade, adp, age, ape, apr, are, arp, asp, dag, das, des, dre, ear, edp, eeg, epa, era, erg, ese, esr, gad, gap, gar, gas, gdp, gee, gsr, pad, par, pas, pea, pee, peg, per, pes, pre, psa, rad, rag, rap, ras, red, rep, res, sad, sag, sap, sea, see, sep, spa.
5 letter words made from GRAPESEED:adger, adree, aedes, aegee, aegre, agder, agere, agers, agree, apsed, ardee, arede, arges, arsed, asger, asper, dager, dares, darge, dargs, darse, dearg, dears, dease, deepa, deeps, deere, deese, degar, degas, deger, deras, dereg, deres, derge, desra, drage, drags, drape, draps, drees, dregs, drese, eader, eades, eager, eagre, eared, eased, easer, edgar, edger, edges, edper, egede, egers, egrep, epeda, epees, erase, erede, esera, esper, gader, gades, gaede, gapes, gears, geeps, geers, gerad, geras, gerde, gerea, gesar, grade, grape, graps, grasp, greda, grede, greed, pader, padre, paese, pager, pards, paree, pares, parge, parse, paser, peaer, peags, peard, peare, pedge, peers, pegar, peras, perea, peres, perga, perge, pesar, pesra, prade, prads, praed, preas, preda, preed, prese, radge, raese, ragde, ragee, raped, rapee, reads, reaps, redes, reede, reeds, reege, regas, repas, repeg, repse, sader, sager, saper, sarde, sared, saree, seaer, seare, seder, sedge, segre, sepad, seper, serag, seree, serga, serge, serpa, serpe, spade, spaer, spare, spead, spear, speed, speer, sprag, spree, spreg.
4 letter words made from GRAPESEED:adps, aged, ages, aper, apse, ards, ares, arse, dare, dear, deep, deer, degr, depr, drag, dreg, eade, ease, edge, eeas, eega, epae, epee, ered, erse, gape, gaps, gasp, gear, gede, gedr, gper, grad, pads, page, pare, peag, pear, peed, peer, prae, prag, raed, rage, rags, rape, raps, rase, rasp, read, reap, reed, reeg, rega, rege, sade, sage, sard, sear, sede, seed, seep, seer, sege, sere, spar, sree.
6 letter words made from GRAPESEED:agreed, agrees, aredes, deares, deeper, deeres, degree, depree, desper, dragee, drapes, dreese, eagers, eagres, edgers, edsger, egards, espeed, espera, espere, gapers, gardee, gardes, gaspee, geared, geares, gedser, gerdes, grades, graped, grease, greeds, greese, pagers, pardee, pardes, parged, parges, parsee, peages, peared, peares, peased, pedrag, pedras, pegase, pereda, persea, prades, presee, radges, ragees, readee, reedes, repede, repegs, reseda, reseed, sadeer, saeger, sapere, seader, seared, seeder, seegar, seeger, seeped, serape, sereda, serged, sparge, spread, spreed.
7 letter words made from GRAPESEED:asperge, deepsea, degrees, geerdes, grasped, greased, paredes, peerage, preaged, preased, presage, preseed, respade, seepage, spadger, sparged, speeder, speered.