What is the correct spelling for GRAS?
This word (Gras) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GRAS
- gas Oil and gas stoves sometimes give a partly yellow flame.
- grab The chance comes, and you've just got to grab it right and hold it."
- gram We had already given up hopes of finding one gram of that mineral, but decided to make a last foray before blasting off.
- gran The red evening sun gilded the snow of the Gran Sasso d'Italia, the huge domed mountain that towers above the city of Frederick.
- grasp This thing was too much for her to grasp .
- grass Look here; what's this, in the grass here?
- gray But even to Michael she did not wish to confess that the greater part of the morning would be spent at the Gray Cottage.
- gris "Oh, I would have done the like; we none of us fear ghosts in the daytime," said Yeux-gris.
- Eras Cleopatra, Charmium, and Eras then appear, for the play follows Plutarch strictly enough.
- grabs "I don't know how long we shall continue friends if he ever grabs me again like that just after I've put on a clean collar.
- IRAS Rapidege mi min vestas, kaj iras al la stacidomo.