What is the correct spelling for GREACIAN?
This word (Greacian) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GREACIAN
- creation The navy is his creation . only trod upon creation sucking the blood of the nation – Vampire by Peter Tosh
- croatian It is the principal seaport of the Quarnero Islands, between Istria and the Croatian Coast.
- gentian The closed gentian keeps its darkly impenetrable blue beside the pink-tipped companion stalks of the snakeâ€™s-head.
- grain This action shows a friendliness to Columbus and confidence in him that lead one to suspect that the tales of Margarite and Buil had been taken with a grain of salt. Going against the grain Breaking the chain – Body and Soul by Susan Ashton
- grecian If I freeze my Grecian nose, you'll have to buy me a wax one.
- gyration And when the orchestra thundered out the waltz in "Der Freyschuetz,"-when this waltz, so German, and with a movement so slow, was attacked with wild arms by the musicians,-ah! it was no longer a waltz, but an insensate whirlwind, a giddy rotation, a gyration worthy of being led by some Mephistopheles, beating the measure with a firebrand! Then a galop, an infernal galop, which lasted an hour without any one being able to stop it, whirled off, in its windings, across the halls, the drawing-rooms, the antechambers, by the staircases, from the cellar to the garret of the opulent mansion, the young men and young girls, the fathers and mothers, people of every age, of every weight, of both sexes; Collaert, the fat banker, and Madame Collaert, and the counsellors, and the magistrates, and the chief justice, and Niklausse, and Madame Van Tricasse, and the Burgomaster Van Tricasse, and the Commissary Passauf himself, who never could recall afterwards who had been his partner on that terrible evening.
- reaction Triumphant organ notes beat through the chapel, as they passed between the rows of smiling faces,-familiar faces only vaguely perceived, yet each with its own expression, its own reaction from this ceremony. Some days I must fight the reaction Sometimes I win, sometimes I lose Sometimes I'm just bruised by the action – Clockwork Toy by loudness
- thracian "The question here can be no clever play upon the name and the nature of the daughter of Erebus and Night," said the Thracian gravely.
- Gracing In her forehead, vnder two subtile blacke Hemycicles and distinct eye brees, such as Abacsine in [Ae]thiopia had not to boast of, or compare with, nor Juno her selfe, did looke out and present themselues two pleasant radious and glistering eyes, which would enforce Jupiter to rayne golde, of a cleere sight, quicke and pearcing, with a browne circle betwixt the Apple and the milchie white: neere to the which, were her purple and Cherry cheekes, beautified with two round smyling dimples, gracing the pleasure of her countenaunce, of the collour of the fresh Roses gathered at the rysing of the Sunne, and layde in a vessell of the Christall of Cyprus, and shewing through the same, as me thought.
- Greasing Handle lightly, first greasing the hands with butter.
- Gratin Grate cheese which becomes dry and use for gratin dishes or soups; or it can be served with crackers the same as though in its original shape.
- Gretchen Talk of Ary Scheffer's Gretchen !
254 words made from the letters GREACIAN
3 letter words made from GREACIAN:aar, ace, aec, aga, age, ain, air, ana, ane, ani, ara, arc, are, can, car, cer, cia, ear, ecg, era, erg, ern, gar, gca, gen, gin, iaa, ice, iga, ige, ira, ire, nag, nec, nig, nrc, rag, rig, rna.
4 letter words made from GREACIAN:aare, acer, acne, acre, agar, agni, agra, aire, anar, anga, arca, area, aria, cage, cain, cane, care, cing, crag, cran, eang, earn, egin, egna, egri, eira, engi, enic, erni, gaan, gaea, gaen, gaia, gain, gari, gean, gear, geci, gien, gran, grce, grin, iaea, inca, inec, inga, inge, iran, naga, nagi, narc, near, nega, ngae, nice, nige, raag, race, rage, ragi, raie, rain, rana, rani, rega, rein, reni, rice, riga, ring.
5 letter words made from GREACIAN:acier, acing, aecia, aegir, aeria, agaie, again, agena, agnar, agnea, agner, agran, agren, ainga, ainge, airan, anari, ancre, angar, angei, anger, angra, angre, anier, arain, arang, arani, arcae, areca, areia, arena, areni, argei, ariga, arine, cagan, cager, cagna, cagni, caiga, caire, cairn, canai, caner, cange, cania, carga, caria, carni, cerna, ciega, ciena, cigar, ciger, cinae, cinar, crane, creag, crean, crena, crine, cring, ercan, ergin, erian, erica, ering, ganar, gance, ganci, ganic, garai, garce, garci, garea, garni, genic, genri, gerin, giaan, giner, giren, graae, graca, grace, graci, graea, grain, grani, grean, greci, grein, grian, grine, iarge, igara, inara, incae, inger, ingra, iraan, irena, nacer, nacre, nagai, nagar, nager, nagri, naira, narai, negai, negar, negra, negri, ngara, ngari, nigar, niger, nigra, racan, racin, ragen, ragin, ragna, ragni, ranga, range, rangi, reang, recai, regna, regni, reign, reing, renai, renga, renig, riaan, riage, riang, rieng, rigan, rinca, ringa, ringe.