What is the correct spelling for GREAVE?
This word (Greave) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GREAVE
- crave I crave your Grace's pardon, but I must not answer.
- grave As he stood beside the grave he was conscious that there was about him a sense of peace and rest such as he had never known before.
- gravel Here he paused, stooped, and seizing a handful of gravel sprinkled it three times upon the body.
- graven Why, ever again, should she worship a graven image?
- graves I thought of it sometimes sadly, as I thought of the graves where my parents lay.
- gravy "Well, I guess anyway I'd better make some milk gravy for the children; I didn't have up a fire at noon, see'n' you was away.
- grease She'll be as smooth as goose-grease by night.
- grieve "But Hamet does; he would grieve .
- groove A dovetail and a tongue and groove Put up a wall in half a day Guarantee it'll never move – Honest Work by graham parker
- rave Oh I cou'd rave !
- Gave I never gave it a thought until now.
- Graver Here comes papa with Professor Cutter, looking graver than ever; they have been to see-I mean they have been talking about it again."
- graved 7:36 For on the plates of the ledges thereof, and on the borders thereof, he graved cherubims, lions, and palm trees, according to the proportion of every one, and additions round about.
42 words made from the letters GREAVE
5 letter words made from GREAVE:aegre, agere, agree, arvee, avere, eager, eagre, gaver, gerea, grave, ragee, reave, regev, vegar, verga, verge.
3 letter words made from GREAVE:age, are, ear, eeg, era, erg, eve, gar, gee, rag, rev, var.
4 letter words made from GREAVE:aver, eega, ever, gear, rage, rave, reeg, rega, rege, vage, varg, veag, veer, vega.