What is the correct spelling for GREECIAN?
This word (Greecian) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GREECIAN
- creation Like a dog with a bone, you know, acting as if all the rest of creation was laying for a chance to steal it.
- croatian His prompt answer was delivered thus to the envoy:- Sir, I have two demands on your master: First, he must extract from the Emperor Francis Joseph an amnesty for every Hungarian or Croatian soldier who has taken military service under the King of Sardinia.
- gentian Suppose the animal to be in poor condition; then give the following:- Powdered balmony or gentian , 1 ounce.
- grain The grain bin was so built that the door of the chute could be opened from above or below.
- grecian And this I dare assure the world beforehand, that I have found, by trial, Homer a more pleasing task than Virgil, though I say not the translation will be less laborious; for the Grecian is more according to my genius than the Latin poet.
- green 5445. In what way do you think you make more of the fish by curing them yourself than by selling them green ?
- greening Greening will take one side and I the other.
- greenish It got as light as noon-strange greenish -white flare.
- greeting McNab hardly knew what to make of her greeting .
- groan And when you fled, after hearing your father groan , you returned immediately to your room?
- groin Use a little pure talcum powder or dry sifted corn starch under the arms and in the groin to prevent chafing.
- reaction Dare, who had been wildly excited, was beginning to feel the reaction .
- Gretchen This, however, was precisely the point which Gretchen Frank desired to have cleared up.