What is the correct spelling for GREECKS?
This word (Greecks) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GREECKS
- greece Their deities are extremely numerous, and are generally supposed to have first originated in Italy and Greece .
- greek The elder Africanus may have been attracted to Ennius not only by his passion for Greek culture, but by a certain community of nature.
- greens Instead of baking it, the soldiers and convicts used to boil it up with greens .
- Creeks Some lumbering had been done along Cold River and several of its tributary creeks, but the higher portions were untouched and the heavy spruce and hemlock cover looked black from up the lake.
- wrecks "No, nor any other of the Goshhawk men, but there are more wrecks in sight below, and I don't know how many from them got ashore.
- cracks It is full of pebbles, and has broad cracks here and there, on the borders of which a kind of whitish weed grows, called by the peasants "orphans' hair."
- greets Muller greets you most cordially.
- creaks The stranger regarded the scene with grave curiosity; from time to time he opened his mouth as if for a smile; then you might have heard a noise like that of a window which creaks in shutting.
- Geeks Of course, the Kragans don't need that kind of help, and the geeks, who would stick a knife in her as soon as she turned her back on them, don't deserve it.
77 words made from the letters GREECKS
3 letter words made from GREECKS:cer, cgs, ecg, eec, eeg, ekg, erg, ese, esr, gee, gsr, keg, res, sec, see.
4 letter words made from GREECKS:cere, cree, ecer, ecke, ecks, eker, ekes, ekgs, erce, erck, erse, esek, eske, geek, gerk, grce, kegs, kere, kree, rece, reeg, reek, rege, reke, scee, seek, seer, sege, sere, skeg, sker, sree.
5 letter words made from GREECKS:ceres, ceske, creek, csere, ecker, eckes, egers, erceg, gecks, geers, gerke, geske, grece, greek, kerce, keres, keser, reces, recke, recks, reeck, reeks, reesk, rekes, reske, scree, segre, seker, serge, skeer.