What is the correct spelling for GREESY?
This word (Greesy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for GREESY
- grease After placing the bowl of grease on the floor, he tore the bracket from the wall and wrenched one of its supporting wooden rods away.
- greaser They had him hung, in their own minds, before the greaser quit kicking.
- greasy Having risen at length to mark, from the glass, the progress he had made, he found that the only result of his persevering exertions had been to give a greasy shining appearance to the hair, which remained green as ever.
- greece 154. Russia: policy towards Greece and Turkey, iv.
- greedy It's dreadful, dreadful to be so greedy and keep everything just for oneself.
- greens Lay them on a flat dish, and cover with fried greens.
- grey Here the sea is grey like the sky-that makes a great difference.
- abstract principles
- am carried
- am carried along
- am distributed
- at one's feet
- being case
- being casualty
- being caught short
- being dressed in
- fires upon
- more blizzardlike