What is the correct spelling for GRENITE?
This word (Grenite) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for GRENITE
- crete I regret that I cannot have a peep at Crete and Cyprus, the most famous islands in the Mediterranean, and we pass over the far-famed bay of Salamis almost unconsciously.
- genet The recall of Genet was demanded, the French party went to pieces, the project collapsed, and Elijah Clarke was left without resources, surrounded by a considerable force of men who had come at his bidding to take part in the attack on the Spanish possessions.
- gent "Well, he was a wise gent.
- ghent 96. Chained book at Ghent.
- grandee There was scarcely a rural grandee who could not tell a story of wrongs and insults suffered by himself, or by his father, at the hands of the parliamentary soldiers.
- granite Old Henry sat like a lump of granite, and out of regard for him I tried to restrain myself.
- grant In case you should feel disposed to grant me that favour, my darling, I wish to go to the opera.
- granted The request was granted, and New York spent the night wondering what the "woman lawyer" would do the next day.
- grenadier A party of Grenadier Guards, led by a band and accompanied by policemen and small boys, marched along the Mall.
- grenadine Alix had a new gown of black grenadine, and she had sung at an afternoon tea, and had evidently succeeded in her first venture.
- grit The Kernel looked at us an grit his teeth.
- Grained Wood heavy, hard, tough, elastic, coarse-grained, compact structure.