What is the correct spelling for GRESSY?
This word (Gressy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for GRESSY
- absenting oneself
- am carried
- art in offing
- art in on
- at one's feet
- being casualty
- being caught short
- cress Some things came out very quickly; peas, in six weeks, were seven or eight feet high, mustard, cress, radishes, and salads prospered.
- dressy Mrs. Plimmer said once that I got more and more dressy every time she saw me, and my missis 'ad said the same thing only in a different way.
- egress As he flew along it, he observed a stair on one side: that might lead to some egress.
- fires upon
- gores An ox which gores someone to death shall be stoned.
- grass She had been walking for the most part on grass-that was all she knew.
- grassy And, as if it were the last duty of a well-spent day, he knelt on the grassy earth, and Mary knelt beside him.
- GRAYS "Old Sorrel" presided, and there was a long line of vice-presidents and secretaries, mottled bays and dappled grays and chestnuts, and Shetland and Arabian ponies.
- grease "Seem" is to men what "feel" is to women; women who feel, and men who grease every other sentence with a "seem," are alike to be looked on with distrust.
- greasy My fingers aren't greasy!
- grey "It's the grey car," he said.
- Greys Of these the Scots Greys had not yet arrived.
- gross This is a dangerous temptation,-a refined, not a gross temptation of the adversary.
- ogress The ogress raises no objection, accepts them as her own.