What is the correct spelling for GRIEFED?
This word (Griefed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for GRIEFED
- aggrieved Philip looked older, more care-worn; nay, even Hester was obliged to allow to herself that she had heard him speak to his wife in sharp, aggrieved tones.
- greed And a very horror of turning to him again in mere need of greed set the seal on my first angry resolution.
- greedy I have always been greedy of distinction; I have always loved to draw the eyes of men towards men, but I must also add that if I have humiliated anyone it has always been a proud man or a fool, for it has been my rule to please everyone if I can.
- greet There were, however, a few people in the square, and these the Lizard was very careful to greet.
- grid And there would be a landing-grid.
- grief The very knowledge that you were mine and that I could never claim you seemed to add a deep bitterness to my grief.
- grieve And now," said he, turning to the little party, "don't let one of us grieve another minute for the sinking of that gold.
- Grafted 10 Although our fathers have been foes, From hatred stronger love arose; From adverse briars that threatening stood, And threw a horror o'er the wood, Two lovely roses met on high, Transplanted to a better sky; And, grafted in one stock, they grow.