What is the correct spelling for GRIENVANCE?
This word (Grienvance) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GRIENVANCE
- connivance Then, furious at her apparent connivance , he had started for the station.
- convince "I am curious to know," said she, "how he will convince you."
- grandniece And after a pause: "And so the lady who left her husband's grandniece the house of her forebears was Freeman's daughter: and the Austrian doctor's son is Richard's great-great-grandson!
- grievance 14,277. Did you consider it a grievance to be prevented from settling with the men in the Custom House?
- griffons Griffons suggested to him vague ideas of dragons and unicorns and gargoyles; but he said nothing more, save to accept the invitation, and that evening he discovered that griffons Bruxelloises were tiny dogs, long-haired, yellow, and fluffy; and that for her two priceless treasures Mrs. Smythe had an expert nurse, to whom she paid a hundred dollars a month, and also a footman, and a special cuisine in which their complicated food was prepared.
- GRENADINES Elinor and I could just put on our blue grenadines, and you've got plenty of things in your other boxes.
- grapevines On the college land he had some 10,000 grapevines set out, and sent for their care foreign experts imported from the continent.
- grunions Grunions are a particularly stupid kind of fish that run for a few nights in the full of the moon during certain months.
- griffins Giants and dwarfs, dragons and griffins , hobby-horses and goblins, Robin Hood and the Grand Turk, bears and boars and fantastic animals that never had a name, boys and girls, men and women, in every imaginable costume and device-around and around the hall they went, still ringing out the chorus: "Sing hey-trix, trim-go-trix, Under the mistletoe!"
448 words made from the letters GRIENVANCE
3 letter words made from GRIENVANCE:ace, aec, age, ain, air, ane, ani, arc, are, can, car, cer, cia, cva, ear, ecg, eec, eeg, ene, era, erg, ern, eve, gar, gca, gee, gen, gin, ice, iga, ige, inn, ira, ire, iva, nag, nan, nec, nee, nig, nne, nrc, rag, rev, rig, rna, vac, van, var, vcr, vie.
5 letter words made from GRIENVANCE:acene, acier, acing, acree, aegir, aegre, aerie, agene, agere, agner, agree, agren, ainee, ainge, aiver, ancre, angei, anger, angin, angre, anier, anine, annee, anner, anniv, arcee, areni, argei, arine, arvee, aveni, avere, avine, avrin, caere, cager, cagni, caire, cairn, caner, cange, canne, carni, carve, carvi, caven, caver, cavie, ceann, cerae, ceren, cerna, cerne, cerva, cervi, ciega, ciena, cigar, ciger, cinae, cinar, cinna, crane, crave, creag, crean, creen, crena, creve, crine, cring, eager, eagre, egner, eigen, eiger, einen, enger, ennea, ennie, enver, envia, ercan, erceg, ergen, ergin, erian, erica, erice, ering, evren, gance, ganci, ganev, ganic, ganne, garce, garci, garni, gaver, geier, genea, gener, genic, genin, genre, genri, gerea, gerin, gerne, gieen, giner, giren, givee, given, giver, grace, graci, grain, grani, grave, grean, grece, greci, green, grein, grian, griev, grine, griva, iarge, ierne, igene, inane, incae, ingen, inger, ingra, inner, invar, irena, ivane, ivrea, nacer, nacre, nager, nagin, nagri, naing, naive, nance, nanri, naree, narin, narni, navin, neang, neave, negai, negar, neger, negev, negin, negra, negre, negri, neier, neige, neive, nerva, nerve, nervi, nevar, never, ngari, ngern, niane, niang, nicen, niece, niere, nieva, nieve, nigar, niger, nigra, niner, nirav, nivea, niver, racin, ragee, ragen, ragin, ragni, ranee, range, rangi, ranni, raven, ravne, ravni, reang, reave, recai, regev, regna, regni, reign, reing, reive, renai, rence, renga, renge, renig, renin, revan, riage, riang, riege, rieng, rieve, rigan, rinca, ringa, ringe, rinna, rinne, rivne, vaine, vaire, vange, vanir, vanne, varie, varin, varni, vecna, vegan, vegar, vegie, venac, vence, vener, venga, vengi, venir, veren, verga, verge, veria, verin, verne, verni, viane, vicar, viena, viene, vieng, viera, vigan, vigen, viger, vigna, vigne, vigra, vinca, vinea, vinga, vinge, vinne, virac, viren, virga, vraie, vrain.
4 letter words made from GRIENVANCE:acer, acne, acre, aevi, agni, aire, aver, avgi, cage, cain, cane, care, cave, cene, cenn, cere, cing, cive, crag, cran, cree, eang, earn, ecer, eega, egen, egin, egna, egri, eien, eier, eira, eire, engi, enic, erce, erei, erie, erne, erni, even, ever, gaen, gain, gari, gciv, gean, gear, geci, gene, gien, give, gnrn, gran, grce, grin, gvir, ieva, inca, inec, inga, inge, iran, nagi, narc, narn, nave, near, nece, nega, nein, neva, ngae, ngee, nian, nice, nige, nina, nine, ning, nive, nrna, race, rage, ragi, raie, rain, rani, rave, rece, reeg, reen, rega, rege, rein, reni, revi, rice, riga, ring, rive, vage, vain, vane, varg, veag, veen, veer, vega, vein, vena, veng, veni, venn, viae, vice, vien, vier, vine, ving.