What is the correct spelling for GRINE?
This word (Grine) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GRINE
- brine No other van had the same mode of progressing down the street in a series of short tacks, or brought such a crust of brine on its panes, or such a mixture of mud and fine sand on its wheels, or mingled scraps of dry sea-weed with the straw on its floor.
- crane Bring Dynamite and a crane Blow you up, start all over again – Tobacco Road by jefferson airplane
- crone Mentioning the word Crone to Boodels, I ask him what relation it bears to 'Cronie.
- gain What do you gain by it?
- gainer She's a lovely woman; and if there were more like her, who were willing to pay fair prices for work, the poor would be much the gainer .
36 words made from the letters GRINE
4 letter words made from GRINE:egin, egri, engi, erni, gien, grin, inge, nige, rein, reni, ring.
3 letter words made from GRINE:erg, ern, gen, gin, ige, ire, nig, rig.
5 letter words made from GRINE:ergin, ering, genri, gerin, giner, giren, grein, grine, inger, negri, niger, regni, reign, reing, renig, rieng, ringe.