What is the correct spelling for GROSARY?
This word (Grosary) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for GROSARY
- coronary The coronary arteries, at their origin from the aorta, and a considerable distance beyond, were ossified.
- crosby Miss Crosby shook hands heartily.
- glossary In order to discover whether any particular word occurs in this glossary, the whole work from beginning to end must be looked through.
- greasy The sun was setting cold and black in hard greasy-looking clouds.
- grisly Had it been the Church of San Severo and San Sosio indeed, I could have told a grisly tale of poisonings; but that lies far down towards the harbour and we shall not pass it.
- grocer "She's still single," said the grocer.
- grocery Walkirk and I were very much interested in this floating grocery store, which was an entirely novel thing to us, and we asked a good many questions about it.
- gross No beast of burden can help him there; neither can the gross senses or anything that touches the gross senses help him here.
- grossly Other things were wasted, he knew, since those who called Nature an economist had grossly flattered her.